These rules are exposed by the Reception and other places inside Vigna sul Mar Family Camping Village. Entering the Campsite entails fully accepting of the Rules. Management reserves the right to public further rules in any moment to improve the Camping Village functioning.
Art. 1 – CHECK-IN
Upon arrival, Customers are required to submit a valid identity document for the necessary registration requested by Law and sign the data notification paper; please check that all data are correct and match with type of equipment and number of people. Customers will be provided with an identity pass (card and/or wristband): the pass is personal, cannot be transferred to anyone else and must be brought along (in case of card) or worn (in case of wristband) for the entire duration of your stay. A car-pass, allowing access to cars, will be also delivered at Reception desk. People caught in the lack of the necessary authorization will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code. The Management reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse unwanted or supernumerary people. Customers arriving into and/or leaving the Camping Village must notify, due to public safety law, to the Reception staff by submitting and/or collecting their personal and car passes, in order to carry out the required (de)registration. Not notified departures within 24 hours are deemed non-valid and will be charged in addition with the Tourist Tax. All passes (cards and/or wristbands) must be returned upon departure. Apartments are available for Customers starting from 5 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated within 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Pitches are available from 12 noon on day of arrival and must be vacated within 12 noon on the day of departure.
Art. 2 – DAILY VISITS
The Management reserves the right to allow the entrance of visitors. Visitors can access upon delivery of an Identity Document. The visit is free if of short duration (max. 1 hour); a longer visit must be approved by the Management and entails the payment of the concerning fee and the delivering of the visitors pass (card and/or wristband); The visit is in any case forbidden to minors not accompanied by an adult; Visiting guests can access daily from 8.00 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. People without the necessary authorization will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code.
Art. 3 – CHOICE AND USE OF PITCHES AND LODGINGS
The pitches and lodgements are assigned by the staff in charge. For operational needs, the Management reserves the rights to change the assigned number at any time, even after sending the confirmation letter. All equipment must be neatly arranged inside the delimited spaces in accordance with the instructions received and should never occupy common areas. The car must be parked within the limits of the pitch or in the assigned parking (in case of lodging). Any change of pitch must be notified and approved by the Reception operators or designated personnel. The Management and the staff are authorized to access to the accommodations at any time, even in the absence of the customer.
Art. 4 – MINORS
Adults are responsible for the behaviour of children, the vitality of which should not be detrimental to the peace and security of other guests. Minors cannot enter if not accompanied by an adult who is legally responsible. Little children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult to the toilet block, in the pool and in the use of all the facilities of the camping/village. It is prohibited to minors the use of electric bicycles and electric scooters. The Management declines any responsibility.
Art. 5 – PETS
Pets are subject to the current price list and their entry is for a maximum of 2 pets per pitch or home unit (and only in the pets allowed types). The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking and also subsequently on your arrival. Pet cannot enter the pool area, the toilet and shower blocks and the playground. It is mandatory to keep pets on a leash and, if necessary, with the muzzle. Pets may not be left alone in the structures; the owner has to make sure that they do not disturb other customers. The owners are obliged to collect the droppings of their animals using plastic bags. The owner will fully respond to any damage caused to third parties by the animal. By municipal order, dogs area llowed ont he beach but not in the water. Dogs belonging to dangerous breeds are subject to acceptance by the Management.
Art. 6 – VEHICLE TRAFFIC
For the peace and safety of all people, we suggest to limit the use of cars and motorcycles inside the camping/village. If it’s strictly necessary, proceed at walking speed. All cars in the Village, as well as those in the parking lot at the entrance, must be provided with a pass issued by the Reception desk. The vehicles without this pass or with the pass located in a not visible place will be removed without notice with costs and responsibilities charged to the owner. Parking is not allowed in the parking lots in front of the reception, except for luggage loading/unloading.
Art. 7 – QUIET HOURS AND LOUD BEHAVIOURS
In respect of the public peace, please avoid loud behaviours, activities and games, much as the use of equipment that could disturb other guests. Avoid screaming, squalling and loud games. In particular, from 1 p.m. to 3p.m. and from midnight to 7 a.m., noises that may disturb the guests are prohibited, for example you may not install or remove tents and structures or use radios or TV with a high volume. The Management reserves the right to promptly expel Customers disturbing the peace of other guests or who do not respect these rules.
Art. 8 – ENVIRONMENT – WASTE COLLECTION – FIRE PREVENTION
In respect of environment, it is strictly prohibited:
– To damage equipment and vegetation and to trace furrows in the ground, to pour or discharge into the subsoil detergents, oils, fuels, hot or salty liquids;
– To waste or misuse drinking water;
– To install fences, to tie or anchor any plants, to pull ropes at eye level and to install anything else that could be a potential danger or an obstacle to anyone passing;
– To drain chemical toilets outside the dedicated areas;
– To light fires;
– To use defective electrical equipment or with damaged wires.
– The Management invites you to carefully follow the regulations for the use of your equipment and to pay attention about its state of functioning. In each pitch only one gas-bottle with a maximum of 25 lts. is allowed (total of full and empty ones); For the installation of tents and tarpaulins protection, the use of fire retardant materials with CE certification is mandatory.
– For the disposal of waste, there is one drop-off point with different bins for recycling paper, glass, aluminium, plastic and mixed waste. We kindly ask all our customers to dispose of their waste properly.
Art. 9 – MAIL-LOST AND FOUND
For the withdrawal of the post, please contact Reception. The post must be collected personally by the recipient. After seven days, the not withdrawn post will be returned to sender. The found objects must be immediately delivered to the front desk for the necessary fulfilment . It is recommended to pay attention to your personal belongings and take the necessary precautions; Money and valuables should not be left unattended. The Management assumes no responsibility for any loss, theft or misappropriation of assets.
Art. 10 – ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
The supply of electrical power is calculated on the basis of the consumption of equipment with low power absorption. The electric hook-up in pitches is provided only to users who have CEE standard cable and plug.
Art. 11 – USE OF COMMON FACILITIES – BEACH AND SWIMMING-POOL
The use of all common facilities such as swimming pool, playground, football field, etc. is at your own risk. The regulation of different activities is written on specific advertisements placed in proximity of facilities. For the use of the pool and its equipment, you must follow the instructions given by the staff and any warnings displayed on site.
Art. 12 – EXPULSION
The Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to expel people who do not respect the rules or disturb the harmony and spirit of hospitality, damaging the smooth running of community life and the interests of the Facility.
MY SMART CASH RULES
Dear Valued Client, below you can find the rules for the proper use of your My Smart Cash bracelet.
1. The My Smart Cash service is reserved exclusively to Camping Village clients staying overnight at the Camping Village, with the express exclusion of any daily guests who do not stay overnight. The bracelet is provided at check-in to all the aforementioned clients and must be worn for the entire period of stay in the Camping Village to help Camping Village’s operators to identify their clients. Where technologically possible, the bracelet will also allow access to the Camping Village and/or its areas.
2. If the client wishes to do so, a credit amount can be loaded on the bracelet and used for purchasing services from the Camping Village businesses operating in it. The maximum credit that can be loaded on each bracelet is € 300.00.
3. The bracelet is personal and cannot be used by anyone other than the person to whom it is given during check-in.
4. Bracelets can be recharged at the authorised points in the Camping Village using credit/debit cards or, in special cases, using cash (further information on the authorised cash points can be obtained from the Camping Village reception desk).
5. To use the credit on the bracelet, the client must notify of his or her intention to do so before a receipt is issued by the business operator.
6. In case of loss, damage or malfunction of the bracelet, the client shall immediately notify the management of the Camping Village where the bracelet was issued, providing a receipt showing the bracelet identification code to timely block the bracelet and issue a new bracelet on which any credit balance present at the time of the notification will be transferred. The management of the Camping Village may reserve the right to carry out further checks to confirm the identity of the claimant and the correspondence of the identification code to the bracelet.
7. The client may use the bracelet to access the Camping Village until the end of the booking period.
8. Clients may request a full refund of the remaining credit on the bracelet at any time up to:
Client Type: Seasonal Client
Term: Seasonal closure of the Camping Village of reference
Other Client Types (daily excluded)
Term: Client Checkout
In any case, partial refunds will not be provided.
9. Failure by the Camping Village client to request a refund of any remaining credit within the terms specified above will make it impossible for client to receive such a refund.
10. The credit on the bracelet can be used by the client at the Club Del Sole Group Camping Villages where the My Smart Cash service is enabled up to:
Client Type: Seasonal Client
Term: Closing date of the last enabled Camping Village and in any case no later than December 31.
Other Client Types
Term: Seasonal closure of the Camping Village of reference
11. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to block the bracelets at any time and without prior notice, as well as in the event of fraudulent or incorrect use or damage to Camping Village or any its clients or clients of the Camping Village or Gruppo Club Del Sole, also in case of use of the My Smart Cash service in violation of these regulations.
12. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to withdraw any benefits acquired unlawfully (e.g. discounts, rewards, etc.), and to take any action against users of the suspended or revoked bracelets.
13. The management of the Camping Village and the businesses operating in it are not responsible for any fraudulent, improper or abusive use of the My Smart Cash service, as well as for any consequences, direct or indirect, related to its malfunction and the malfunction of any management systems beyond the management control.
14. The management of the Camping Village reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of these rules at any time. In case of amendments, the new rules will be promptly published at the Camping Village and/or made available on its website, as well as – if and when available – through the My Club Del Sole App. Thus, the client is invited to continuously check for updates.
15. The signing of these rules, as well as the use of the My Smart Cash service, imply full and unconditional acceptance of all the clauses contained in this document, which, are available at the Camping Village and published on its website, as well as – if and when available – on the My Club Del Sole App.