Dogs always welcome!
Welcome to our “dogs allowed” camping village in Lido di Pomposa.
Vigna sul Mar Family Camping Village is one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Riviera that admits pets, and in particular dogs. They even have their own beach!
Your four-legged friends are always welcome in our camping village!
There’s plenty of space here to walk your dog. We are one of the very few campsites on the Lidi Ferraresi that accept dogs, cats and other pets in many of the types of mobile homes and on many of our shaded camping pitches. And there’s also a dog beach where your 4-legged friend can shelter in the shade of your umbrella with you.
At Vigna sul Mar Family Camping Village you can walk your dog and enjoy its company on all the grassed areas of the campsite, and that’s not all! Here’s a list of all the amenities available for your 4-legged companion:
- Dog Beach – beach equipped with facilities for dogs;
- Access for your dog to the restaurant outdoor veranda so you can enjoy its company whilst you wine and dine;
- A large exercise area with certified wooden games inside the Family Camping Village, for playing in complete safety;
- Dedicated dog showers with tub and pet hair dryer outside the campsite toilet blocks to refresh it after a day on the beach;
- Specific food and hygiene products for your pet available for purchase in the campsite supermarket.
Ask about availability or request a quotation now, but remember to put the number of animals you will be bringing in the Dogs/Cats box.
Do not forget our few but extremely simple rules for greater peace of mind and an even safer holiday for your pets:
● Only small and medium-sized dogs are accepted.
● Animals are not allowed in the playground, pool area, toilet facilities or inside the restaurant and Supermarket/Bazar
● Owners must present their dog’s health card at reception on arrival.
● Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
● Owners are obliged to clean up their dog’s waste using a special poop scoop and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the village.
● Owners are fully liable for any damage caused to third parties or Village facilities by their pets.
May we remind you that accompanying dogs must be indicated at the time of booking.