Dogs are always welcome!
Welcome to our ‘dogs allowed’ camping-village in Lido di Pomposa
The Vigna sul Mar Family Camping Village is one of the few campsites on the Adriatic Riviera that allows pets, and dogs in particular. Your four-legged friends are always welcome at our campsite-village!
So much space to walk with your dog, right? We are one of the very few campsites on the Lidi Ferraresi that accept dogs, cats and pets in general, in many types of mobile homes and on many shady pitches. Plus there is a dog beach, so you can keep your four-legged friend with you even under the umbrella.
At the Vigna sul Mar Family Camping Village, you can walk and enjoy the company of your faithful four-legged friend in all the green areas of the campsite, and not just there! Here are all the options and services for your furry companion:
- Dog Beach – Dedicated beach for dogs (dogs are not allowed to swim – the rules of the bathing ordinance of the municipality where the village is located must be followed)
- Possibility of taking your dog to the restaurant’s outdoor veranda to enjoy its company while you eat your favourite dish
- Large play area with certified wooden toys in the Family Camping Village for safe fun
- Dog wash area equipped with bath, hairdryer, coin-operated washing machine for pet accessories, water point and Dog Toilet column
- Dog showers on the beach to freshen up their paws
- 2 private enclosures in Bau Beach equipped with a security gate (service charge and subject to availability);
- Specific products for your friend’s hygiene and nutrition available for sale at the village market
Request for availability or a quote now, and don’t forget our very simple rules for an even quieter and safer four-legged holiday:
- Pets are allowed in certain types of bungalows and pitches, subject to reservation. For Club Del Sole, the well-being of the dog is paramount in Dog Friendly hospitality, and the parameters of well-being are based on a fairly high standard. Contact us for more information.
- The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking. Maximum two pets per facility allowed. We recommend that you present your vaccination certificate and insurance at check-in
- Access of pets to the public beach is prohibited, except in specially designated areas (as per municipal regulations)
- Pets must be kept on a leash and, if necessary, muzzled
- Owners are obliged to pick up the physiological needs of their pets with the appropriate scoop and ensure that they do not disturb other guests in the village
- Any damage caused by pets to third parties and the village facilities is the full responsibility of the owner.
- Show your dog’s health booklet on request
- Do not leave the pet unattended
- Dogs may enter the Dog Beach facilities, but may not enter the water;
- Always carry a dustpan and a few bags with you (also available in the dispensers)
- We accept dogs of all sizes, maximum 2 per booking
- It is forbidden to bring animals into the playground, the pool area, inside the toilets, and inside the restaurant and the Supermarket/Bazar
Please note that the presence of dogs must be indicated at the time of booking. An up-to-date vaccination booklet and insurance are recommended for access to the village.
Dogs reported in the regional register as biting dogs are not allowed.