Vigna sul Mar Camping Village - Club del Sole Group - Work with us
Open positions for the 2020 season.
Club del Sole, an Italian group leader in the plein air tourism sector, search for the Vigna sul Mar Camping Village facility booking and sales staff with and without experience.
The resources, after an initial training course at the Forlì site, will be transferred to one of the Group's campsites throughout Italy. Expenses are reimbursed and, for the most deserving, the Group offers concrete opportunities for recruitment at the end of the training period.
The resource will take care of:
- management of telephone and direct relations with tourists
- booking activity: information, booking and confirmation procedures
- check-in and check-out, payments
- customer relationship management
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- has achieved at least one of the following degrees: linguistic maturity, maturity in commercial or tourist - - institute; degree in linguistic or tourist-receptive subjects
- good knowledge of at least two languages among: English, French, German and Dutch (knowledge of - - - German is a preferential requirement)
- willing to travel and travel
- willing to share the accommodation during the training and work period
- result oriented, with a sense of problem solving
- excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, communication skills
- good computer skills, Office and E-mail package use
Employment contract: Internship, Full-time. Job Location: initial training in Forlì, then transfer to one of the Group Camping Villages. Expected reimbursement of € 500 monthly expenses during training; subsequently salary commensurate with personal experience and skills / competences.
Candidates must send the CV by citing the authorization to process personal data according to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 GDPR 679/16. The job offer is intended to be extended to both sexes (Law 903/77)